Our new website is optimized for the most current web browsing technology. If you are using an older web browser, part of our website may not function properly as designed. Please consider upgrading your browser for an error free experience.
We are hosting a VIRTUAL Superheros 5K and 1 mile walk to mobilize community involvement in the foster care system. Our vision is to support children in foster care and raise awareness for the needs of the foster care system. Your participation allows us to further our mission and continue our programs.
Please help make our 5k a sucess
1. Spread the word. Invite others to participate!
2. Choose your own route—run in your neighborhood, a local park, or your favorite trail.
3. Take a picture of your run
4. Post your photo on social media and use the hashtag #Superheroesforkids5k
5. Optional: After the race, you can log your race time on the race entry website, and we will mail awards to the race winners for each age group. You can track your race time through aps like: Nikerunclub, RunKeeper, Strava, etc.